Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2007

• Reported By:Castleton Vermont
Tracfone
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Tracfone Stole original minutes purchased from Family Dollar 30 min. Then stole another 13 while testing their problems. TracFone Wireless, Florida

I was forced to purchase another Tracfobne, even though I owned 2 Motorola tracfones.
They now are incapatible, thus forced to buy a LG 200. Listed ON SALE for 19.99 but charged 29.99 by Family Dollar Store. Came with 20 minutes. Double rip off, Dollar Store of $10.00 + and Tracfone of 43 minutes.,

I try to put in my 30 minutes purchased seperately, and Tracfone, states they gave it to another phone??? Even though, I have the receipt and pin numbers alone?
So, for 40.00, I get a half dozen phone calls.
They refuse to give me my paid minutes,(30) nor reimburse the minutes they took off the phone,(13) in order for it to work. As it would NOT activate. Because the original minutes was stolen from me.

I paid more than what was suposed to, for a fone I did not need. As I had 2 tracfones that work better than what I was forced to buy.

I bought the 30 minutes to reactivate one of my old phones. But, Tracfone, does not operate with those any more. So, bought the LG200 and the rest is in thier BANK account. Stole 43 minutes outright. Ontop of a phone that was listed as 19.99, not 31.24.

William
Castleton, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2007 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracfone/Miami-Florida-33178/Tracfone-Stole-original-minutes-purchased-from-Family-Dollar-30-min-Then-stole-another-13-280362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracfone