Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Submitted: Tue, August 13, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Grace — Dothan Alabama
1020 NW 163rd Drive , Select State/Province USA

Tracfone / F. J. Pollak Pres. Tried to screw me out of 1245 min. already paid for Miami Florida

Tracfone cut off my service with 1245 minutes left that I had paid for. I got some female moron by phone who said I had to buy 30 minutes so my phone would be on and I could be signed up again for monthly service. She refused to allow me to speak to anyone else. I did it because I use the phone for emergency only. I am 73 and crippled, so I carry it with me when I leave home. This is a horrible rip-off. I am paying for more minutes than I will ever use and she says I will have to buy more by Sept. even if I have monthly service. HELP!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracfone/Select-StateProvince/Tracfone-F-J-Pollak-Pres-Tried-to-screw-me-out-of-1245-min-already-paid-for-Miami-F-1075625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracfone