Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Reported By: Bandoracer — PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania
Tracfone
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue Miami, FL 33178 Internet USA

Tracfone Customer service killed my phones, all of them.  Internet

Customer service is dispicable.

I have been a customer for a few years. We decide to update and get new phones.

I will not eve get into the problem with my wife's phone because it is too confusing.

My phone story:

I buy a new phone. Customer service transfers phone numbers and minutes to new phone.

Opps, phone has bad software and will not connect to network.

"So sorry", says Service Rep, "We will get you out a new one today."

Few days later phone arrives. I call customer service to get activated.

Service rep with horrible english launguage skills transfers over my days of service and then tells me he has my NEW number. I tell him again that we are  transferring an old number to this phone and we do not need a new number. He is totally lost.

I end up having to hang up because he just does not understand. I write customer service and never get any response. I try to re-activate a different old tracphone and that one requires me to call them also.

I never want to call them again because they dont listen to english.

So now I have lost 8-9 months of servive and 500 minutes.

Tracfone had sent an envelope to return phone with bad software to them.

I fill up the envelope with every rotten Tracfone in the house and return them to them.

Beware the Reps who dont speak english, they can screw your service up permenantly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracfone/internet/Tracfone-Customer-service-killed-my-phones-all-of-themnbsp-Internet-1104405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracfone