Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: OvahBeingRipedOff — Livermore Falls Maine United States of America
Tracfone

Tracfone RIP OFF OF 2 AIRTIME CARDS, Internet

I bought 2 - 60 minute cards, due to the store only having those. I got home 30 minutes later, that was 2 1/2 hours ago.

One card will not go through- I have the receipt and cards. First rep I spoke with told me she would transfer me to the department that could put the minutes on with just some information from the receipt, well the call got disconnected BIG SURPRISED.

2 hours on hold to find out they will give me 20 minutes free and have a bbb report filed instead of helping a customer with getting PAID minutes added to her phone.

Well employee #53897 (Julien) and employee #88888 Mark Hernandez Thank you for NOTHING.

Now Mark is saying he can only add 5 minutes, that was once I said I was calling the Better Business Bureau.

This company rips off people day in and day out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracfone/internet/Tracfone-RIP-OFF-OF-2-AIRTIME-CARDS-Internet-970702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracfone