Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: Janet — Worcester Massachusetts
Tracfone
Nationwide USA

Tracfone Tracfone Wireless, Inc. which is a subsidiary of America Movil Product paid for not given. cust serv doesnt save purchase info, rude and refuses to help. I have confirmation of what I ordered, which shows the product that i did not receive. They refuse to honor it Miami Florida

I am a customer of Tracfone. I purchased airtime, which inccluded 60 minuted (doubled to 120 because I purchased "lifetime double minutes" when I joined Tracfone), 100 bonus minutes, and 90 days of service. When I buy airtime minutes, I get a text from them showing the exact description of what they added to my phone based on what I ordered and paid for. I received this text the next day. It correctly showed everything I ordered. I received the 60 minutes doubled to 120 and the 90 days of service. They did not give me the 100 bonus minutes. They claimed that I was not getting the 100 bonus minutes because it was not ordered. The confirmation text specifically said I received the 100 bonus minutes.Every employee, including the supervisor, said the exact same thing. "You are not  eligible for any bonus minutes. Our computers show nothing regarding 100 bonus minutes." Every time I read to them the confirmation text that they sent me, they all said "We don't keep any records of the confirmations we send. You're not understanding what I'm saying." Over and over they said that. Nothing else. They ripped me off. They hung up on me !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracfone/nationwide/Tracfone-Tracfone-Wireless-Inc-which-is-a-subsidiary-of-America-Movil-Product-paid-for-1162770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracfone