Complaint Review: Track2shop.ru

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Massari — Fullerton California United States of America
Track2shop.ru

Track2shop.ru www.track2shop.ru > first hand track2 and cvv2 online shop verified on www.darkode.ch , www.omerta.li , www.verified.ms and many other carding forums ! BASES UPDATED TODAY! Rippers!!! Took my money and then told me I needed to put more then what is stated to activate account, Internet

When I went to site and set up account, it asks to send 50 dollars to activate account. I clicked on tab and funded to 50 with liberty reserve. After going back to site from making payment it still shows account not active and zero balance. I contact the so called support And tell him my problem. Here is conversation: Me, I funded the account with lr and it says 0

Him, when u funded fund 60 u will have 110 total it must be 60 first time  So I send another 10 to complete 60. He then says that it's at be 60 one shot. Lol what a joke!!? So I told him to keep the 60 and that he's a thief!!!! Don't trust this site they will take your money!!???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Track2shopru/internet/Track2shopru-wwwtrack2shopru-first-hand-track2-and-cvv2-online-shop-verified-on-wwwd-970857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Track2shop.ru