Complaint Review: Tractor Supply company

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Outraged — mankato Minnesota United States of America
Tractor Supply company
200 powell place Brentwood, Tennessee United States of America

Tractor Supply company TSC Failed to Honor Warranty Listed on there products Brentwood, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: OP: it's quite simple

*Author of original report: I just want them to honor the warranty

*Consumer Comment: I love people who think they are entitled to more than the warranty states

Tried to warranty out a hand tool that was purchased from the store around July, on the package states lifetime warranty, When I took it back to the store they said I had to deal with the manufacturer, when i called them they stated I would have to pay the shipping to ship the product to them for them to consider warranty. I would not recommend purchases from any tractor supply store as they do not stand behind their products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tractor-Supply-company/Brentwood-Tennessee-37027/Tractor-Supply-company-TSC-Failed-to-Honor-Warranty-Listed-on-there-products-Brentwood-Te-943584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tractor Supply company

OP: it's quite simple

AUTHOR: IntheKnow - (USA)

OP:  It's called a manufacturer warranty.  The "store" warranty is called the return policy.

I just want them to honor the warranty

AUTHOR: outraged in MN - (United States of America)

I don't understand how you think I am wanting more than I am entitled to. I bought a product  that they listed as having a lifetime warranty. The product broke. Neither the Retail company where I purchased the product or the Manufacturer that made the product for the retail store is willing to replace the product. I am not asking for an extra product. I am only asked for what a paid for.  I am asking them to replace the product that broke, that they sold me in a package in which they printed the words Lifetime warranty.

I love people who think they are entitled to more than the warranty states

AUTHOR: Bubba - (Canada)

By your own submission the PACKAGE said lifetime warranty. Tractor supply did not say in house or in store lifetime warranty. The manufacturer is providing the warranty not Tractor supply. You are only entitled to the warranty procedure and coverage as detailed and provided by the manufacturer.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC