Complaint Review: Tracy Bernardo

• Reported By: X — PIG Iowa United States of America
Tracy Bernardo
4250 Kenneth Ave Fair Oaks, California United States of America

Tracy Bernardo teacuppigsforsale.com SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! Fair Oaks, California

Tracy Bernardo is a complete and utter liar, cheat and thief!  I fell victim to his pig-brokering business.  He represents himself as a breeder when in all reality he is just a pig broker! That's right, he buys pigs of various breeds and sells them as teacup pigs.  Although I wired $4000.00 to him he told me he would refund some money for her spaying.  I have left numerous messages and emails all for no response.  Please beware of him and his business!  Sure his website looks professional, I can give him that but very unprofessional once money is in hand.  Oh wait, that's right after I contacted him about the size of my teacup pig my emails were returned to me as spam and I am now blocked access to his website!!  Do not fall for this scam for you will end up with a 40lb pig instead of a pig under the guaranteed 20lb range he set forth.  He is unreasonal to solve any of this and needs to be put out of business!  He is a total fraud!! **BEWARE**

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracy-Bernardo/Fair-Oaks-California-/Tracy-Bernardo-teacuppigsforsalecom-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Fair-Oaks-California-904119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracy Bernardo