Complaint Review: Tracy D

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — Los Angeles California United States of America
Tracy D
86 Sandstone Cres SE Airdrie, Alberta United States of America

Tracy D Serenity Vista Drug Rehab Treatement Center in Boquete, Panama is a life saver and Tracy D's claims are false Airdrie, Alberta

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Jennifer? Have you ever met me?

I've been to my fair share of drug rehabs and other types of addiction treatment centers, and my experience with Serenity Vista Drug Rehab-Treatment Center in Boquete, Panama was truly amazing!  I noticed a complaint written about John Derry and Serenity Vista by Tracy D and I absolutely must set the record straight.  Her claims are based on the fact that she wasn't ready to remain sober and honest while in treatment, and low & behold, her experience didn't work out as she'd planned.

Serenity Vista Treatment is not only amazing and one-of a kind in so many ways, they provided me a level of addiction recovery care that would easily merit a 40 thousand dollar tab.  Their monthly cost was only 5 thousand dollars!  The luxury accommodations, the amazing counseling & clinical staff and the program as a whole are undeniably the best.

It is unfortunate that due to one person's lack of willingness to make positive changes in her life, that such an amazing treatment option as Serenity Vista would be faulted and complained about.  Of all the rehabs I've personally attended, never, not once, were the facility owners involved in the day to day clinical care of the clients as they are here.   John and Jane Derry not only care, but they offer such an affordable treatment service while so many other recovery centers attempt to take financial advantage of the family's misfortune.  Tracy D, you should be ashamed of yourself!  People try to help and all you do is badmouth them!!!!

Trust me when I say, "Serenity Vista Treatment in Boquete, Panama is unequivocally the finest and least expensive drug rehab center I have ever attended."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracy-D/Airdrie-Alberta-T4B-1T7/Tracy-D-Serenity-Vista-Drug-Rehab-Treatement-Center-in-Boquete-Panama-is-a-life-saver-an-1010808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracy D

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Jennifer? Have you ever met me?

AUTHOR: TracyD - ()

Dear Jennifer-

I know we have never met in our lives and yet you are making assumptions with regards to myself and my well being and my experiences with John and Jane Derry.  Un-freaking beliable!

You mentioned I should be ashamed of myself?  Let's set the record straight, I have never been ashamed of myself (even when I did enter treatment)  I was proud of myself and ya know what, I hold my head high every day, my accomplishments in the last 6 years have superceeded my own expectations.  My 'vision' board has been realized.

It is truly ironic that you posted this within a week of my phone ringing and my call display indicating Serenity Vista 'Panama'.

I did not answer their first phone call, They phoned back a day later and I answered it. I also HIT 'RECORD'   It was John and Jane speaking to me on a conference call.  Speaking to me about how (quote) "They had been considering suicide", "They lost everything", "We acknowledge and apologize for what happened when you were in our care" (end quote) , amongst many other things that were discussed.

Miss Jennifer, I have the 'FACT's', about a Home Away in Kelowna, British Columbia, (Now Serenity Vista in the Panama) I have the support from former councillors that were employed by them and QUIT.  I also have the support of many former guests.
I have THE 'FACTS' about these two, and was called upon to join a class action suit against them for "A HOME AWAY in Kelowna, British Columbia.  I chose not to participate in it because I am a single Mother raising a now 11 year old daughter. I focus on the good in my life and am not going to re-wind the tape.

Thank you very much for judging a person you never met though.  You might want to go out and purchase the book that was read at the Breakfast meetings every day 'The Language of Letting Go' by Meolody Beattie.

I sincerely hope you are 'well' now, (after having been to your fair share of treatment facilties) I hope you have figured yourself out now and are sober and happy. It truly comes from within and can not be attributed to people 'counselling' you when they live with their lies and deception every single day.

Sincerely;