Complaint Review: Tracy Hosfelt (eBay ID Scab_slayer)

• Submitted: Wed, May 04, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 30, 2006

• Reported By:Vacaville California
Tracy Hosfelt (eBay ID Scab_slayer)
2700Sunset Blvd Steubenville, Ohio U.S.A.

Never Buy From Hosfelt Electronics Or Deal With Scab_slayer (Tracy Hosfelt) On EBay ripoff, Rip off, RIP-OFF! She *lost track* of payment, then sent product to "elsewhere" Steubenville Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Ken Kassey

Let's just say no-one expects to be attacked when trying to resolve a problem on eBay. Told me she/it sent "20 emails" but none arrived (no, *I'm* not lying), then wanted the mailing address and blew up when I sent it later in the same day (no, not after the first request, because who files records based on address instead of eBay item number or the seller's name?!) I don't know whether this person is in complete denial, a greedy liar, or just plain crazy, but I'm glad it was only a small purchase!

I posted her signature, and miraculously, "the item was sent" becomes her response (after I point the twit to it). And still she attacked me!

I'm now sticking to sellers who take PayPal, and I don't even like PayPal! And don't let her draw you into arguing instead of giving you the facts...it LOOKS like I like to argue, but I just wanted my purchase (wherever it is, it's certainly not here or in my local post office, and in 7 years of using eBay, they've NEVER lost anything going either way).

Russell
Vacaville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2005 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracy-Hosfelt-eBay-ID-Scabslayer/Steubenville-Ohio-95688/Never-Buy-From-Hosfelt-Electronics-Or-Deal-With-Scabslayer-Tracy-Hosfelt-On-EBay-ripoff-141472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracy Hosfelt (eBay ID Scab_slayer)

Ken Kassey

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

I worked with the seller & had no problems at all. The buyer whose ebay ID is : HEMPEV
no longer accepts paypal for Russell Levine has had more experiance & realizes that paypal is a problem.