Complaint Review: Tracy Lerner at Talent Call

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — St. Paul Minnesota United States of America
Tracy Lerner at Talent Call

Tracy Lerner at Talent Call I paid and then attempted to log onto the website. It would not let me. Smells like a streetwalker... Fishy! Internet

I paid for use of this site after correspondence with Tracy Lerner (Talent Call) asking me to read for a part on Justified FX Sharon Edmunds. When I went to log in a week later, it would not let me.  Basically said there is no record of me via my primary email address. Smells like a streetwalker at the end of her shift... Ya know, FISHY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracy-Lerner-at-Talent-Call/internet/Tracy-Lerner-at-Talent-Call-I-paid-and-then-attempted-to-log-onto-the-website-It-would-953360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracy Lerner at Talent Call