Complaint Review: Trade Show Hostesses

• Reported By: 123dd — Chicago Illinois
Trade Show Hostesses
Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Trade Show Hostesses RIPOFF Chicago, Illinois

I was scheduled to work a 3 day promotion and had to cancel the first day because I got last minute food poisoning. I showed up on the 2nd day expecting to work only to find out they canceled me COMPLETELY and NEVER told me. I traveled an hour to downtown Chicago to work only to find I was stiffed out of a paycheck. When I called to figure out what was going on, the owner had the nerve to give me attitude and rudely made the comment, "A 3 day promotion means you work all 3 days, that's what 3 means."

Thanks, a**hole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trade-Show-Hostesses/Chicago-Illinois-/Trade-Show-Hostesses-RIPOFF-Chicago-Illinois-1044076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trade Show Hostesses