Complaint Review: Trade2save.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: kakiharae — san francisco California United States of America
Trade2save.com
1661 Tennessee St Unit 2R San Francisco, CA, 9410 san francisco, California United States of America

Trade2save.com scam, no contact number that works, no response or very late san francisco, California

*Author of original report: All matters with Trade2save resolved,very good company after all

*Author of original report: i contacted you

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Could you please contact us at Trade2Save

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 6 Months? - I haven't hear from you either! Ever!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 6 Months? - I haven't hear from you either! Ever!

*Author of original report: How long did it take to even reply to this? Proves my point moron

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Trade2Save CEO

hello,
i never write these thing but after today i need to help save anyone from being as pissed off as this place has made me

worse company ever. took over a month to get back to me and still have yet to get my payment.
i had to call customer service today and was told," oh yeah sorry we will get your payment to you today." and hung up. had to call back and talked to some pr*k that was like oh yeah it happens. no explanation as why it is taking over a month and why i have to call to get my money. i did this through paypal too so anyones that uses it knows if you have the money you can pay anyone so i can only assume this company has no money thus can not pay me.

never ever go through this place to sell your phone. the box they sent did not fit and the time it will take to get anything much less a response is not worth any amount of money.
worse customer service ever and i do customer service for a living so really just pathetic little business that does not care you will be spending your time  just to track down where your payment is much less when you will  get it.

here is the only email in response to my inquiry they sent me on oh oct 12, 2012 2:55pm

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for contacting us. Sorry for the delay, but your payment should go out next week. We have had issues with our site resulting in a delay of payments, but we have corrected the issue and are working to catch up with the payments. Sorry again for the delay.

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else.
Have a nice day,
Bettina

no reply or follow up and still no payment.
do yourself a favor and go anywhere else

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trade2savecom/san-francisco-California-94107/Trade2savecom-scam-no-contact-number-that-works-no-response-or-very-late-san-francisco-960658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trade2save.com

All matters with Trade2save resolved,very good company after all

AUTHOR: kakiharae - ()

This is to inform any and all that read this to know that all bad dealing I thought I had with TradesSave.com have been resolved and any issues I had and no more.
The true owner of the company personally contacted me to explain what had happened and how it had occurred. I have been a business owner so I can understand how when others sometimes you trust to deal with things do not do what you are paying them to do and it is your head on the chopping block well then it's bad for everyone. The owner personally refunded me for any time or loss I had incurred due to my initial experience which is far more then any company I have ever had bad dealings with has done much less offer.
I have to admit this company has greatly impressed me with it's ability to solve an issue I thought I would never have resolve with so really great company and great owner to reach out to me and solve my issue which is more then I have ever gotten from anyone else again ever.
In the future when I go to sell my next Iphone I will definitely use Trade2save.com  since I know the owner and his company does really care about each person which is very very rare.
Thank you for caring and taking the time to address my issue.

i contacted you

AUTHOR: kakiharae - ()

love how these responses try and make it look like they care and tried but i am some how trying to tarnish their rep? i could care less but sounds like i did not have to do anything but tell the truth. i tried to contact these people after waiting a month with no reply as to why it takes now a month to get my money after they got the phone a month before. all they had to do was call,email,write a letter but somehow communicate that their will be a wait.

funny when i called after i had to look up a number where someone would even answer some woman who knew nothing and was not even helpful much less offer any solution or excuse for the delay so i ask for a manager and she hangs up. i call back and get hung up on many times so i keep calling till i find another number for sales since they do not answer customer calls but if i want to pay them money then no prob getting a manager on the phone.

oddly he knew right away why i was calling and who i was so yeah total bs company. you will do all the work. the box they send will not fit. if their is a problem you will solve oh and best of all if you call like i do asking what is the deal you will get attitude like how dare you ask a question but they will try and reverse that on you. this comapny is horrible. do business with anyone else. i love how this guy brags about all he sells but then complains somehow one review hurts his poor little rep and i am an internet bully.

what ever helps you sleep at night. fact is i used to work right across from this place in sf and everyone that has these little loft business are just trust fund kids that think they can run a business high all day. oh and i have tried to contact you again but same deal no answer so total bs. you ripped me off for half of what i could have sold the phone for so you want to make good then you get to do the work to make me happy and look up my transaction and issue me the full amount because as of now not worth anymore of my time but will make sure no one ever goes though what i did.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Could you please contact us at Trade2Save

AUTHOR: trade2save - ()

Hi Andrew.

I would like very much to get this matter resolved to your satisfaction. I am the owner of the company and we now fulfill everything in house rather than use a third party fulfillment company (which you were dealing with at the time of your order).

I very much want to clear the reputation of my business in this instance. Could you please contact me to help me to resolve this complaint to your satisfaction. I need you to know that I take this complaint very seriously, I was not a party to the transaction, and I want to put it right. I can be contacted at 415-823-5576 - this is my direct line.

I am a local small San Francisco business that now operates within the Bay Area and will no longer use third party fulfillment partners to handle orders as a direct result of issues related to your complaint and some others.

Since I have taken over fulfillment personally, I have paid customers within 24 hours of receiving items. Trade2save, because we are a small business, we have very few overheads so we can give even more value when you sell your used cell phones or electronics.

But none of this is worth anything unless we can convince our customers, especially those who have had a bad experience, that we have a 100% commitment to make sure that not 1 customer is given poor service, from now and every day into the future.

I very much hope that you can respond to this to enable me to mend the inconvenience that has been cause you.

Yours sincerely

Christopher Whittome
CEO
Trade2save.com

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

6 Months? - I haven't hear from you either! Ever!

AUTHOR: trade2save - (United States of America)

I am under the impression that you got paid in full for your item. Please correct me if I am wrong. Could you please call me personally on 888 884 4036 ext 110 to resolve this dispute.

I have not had the opportunity to speak to you personally about this, and now is the opportunity for you to speak to me directly and try to resolve this.

You have successfully tarnished my reputation, so hats off to you. I have purchased over 50,000 items in the last 5 years from satisfied customers, but they do not get on the top 10 Google search when you type in trade2save, but your complaint does. You seem more implied to destroying my business through your own sense of power on the internet, rather than to resolve the issue you had. I am not sure how to continue trying to resolve this other than to ask that you contact me. Which you have failed to do.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

6 Months? - I haven't hear from you either! Ever!

AUTHOR: trade2save - (United States of America)

How long did it take to even reply to this? Proves my point moron

AUTHOR: kakiharae - (United States of America)

I like how it took this company what like six month to even reply to my report? Total BS company that has no money and is small time so you have to wait till they feel like helping you.

I was very nice when I called, when I was hung up on after asking simply," umm, what is going on? where is my money as you stated in your email it would be a few days to a week and now a month so what is going on?".......My words to the T to your little helper that was rude and so yeah I called back pissed after I could have easily gone though anyone else and will and had a better outcome.

The product I provided was what your web options offered I even provided everything else too something most other places would have given me more but not you and you box did not fix or work so pretty much that is why I had every right to call to ask and then be upset after I was hung up on after just asking dude what's up? Guess that is not ok so you want to say oh we tried to help this guy and email him which you did as I stated to tell me it would be a few days to a week not a month so no update which would have be fine and was no worry as 50$ to me is nothing just the point of the BS with these kind of lazy business people that d**k people around and then get offended when people are like dude what is going on? and your communication sucks...yeah think I just love to abuse poor under paid or over paid in this case people a hard time? I get enough BS as a nurse so do not need to add more. The point is this place sucks, if they cared they would have just said sorry we tried to tell you but must have forgot or just emailed me an update so yeah whatever got my money so whatever just there are other places and will use them and think what you want. Good luck:)

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Trade2Save CEO

AUTHOR: trade2save - (United States of America)

This customer did receive full payment for their item. There was a delay due to the condition of the item as described. This delay was not in excess, and we did send emails but these were not responded to. Eventually the matter did get resolved, however, the customer has not removed the complaint, and was noted as being very threatening to our female customer service person.