Complaint Review: Tradenet

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: WilliamD — Patchogue New York
Tradenet
Internet USA

Tradenet aka autotradenet Larry Smith and Tradenet scammed $199 in making completely inaccurate postings for a vehicle I am selling Internet

Larry Smith at autotradenet or tradenet autos guaranteed my Car would sell at a certain price in 2-3 weeks and used the word "guaranteed" repeatedly.

However, when the car did not sell after 5+ weeks I looked into the postings they were making and realized why, they were listing my car in California when I live in New York. Perhaps the most frustrating part of this would be how the phone lines are set up. Clearly I am not the only person with serious concerns because it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get back in touch with Larry who promised me he would be available through the entire process. The only way I was able to get a hold of him was to pretend I was a new customer still in the process of posting a new add. This was the only way I ever received a call back from Larry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tradenet/internet/Tradenet-aka-autotradenet-Larry-Smith-and-Tradenet-scammed-199-in-making-completely-inac-1054692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tradenet