depth

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: wenrn — Rhode Island United States of America
Tradeodm online store
Beijing Internet, Select State/Province China

Tradeodm online store fashion pay ordered item, no email confirmation, withdrew more than amount approved, no product delivered Beijing Internet, China

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: what do we do?

*Consumer Comment: me too

*Consumer Comment: me too

Tradeodem online store aka fashion pay is a very bad company they withdrew more than the approved amount from my account There is no way to contact customer service, no email confirmation or shipping info.  Do not order from this company it is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tradeodm-online-store/Beijing-Internet-Select-StateProvince-/Tradeodm-online-store-fashion-pay-ordered-item-no-email-confirmation-withdrew-more-than-1009173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tradeodm online store

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

what do we do?

AUTHOR: laurie - (United States of America)

so what r we supposed to do?? I know now it was yahoo nfl shop. it was for $230. I can't even find a phone number for yahoo nfl shop. no response to email either. did any of u dispute the charge on ur cc bill? if so, what happened?

me too

AUTHOR: tek7 - (United States of America)

I made a 167.00 purchase from here. Charged my card, then charged 4.95 more and a mnth later still nothing.

me too

AUTHOR: laurie - (United States of America)

i had this company show up on my credit card statement and im not sure what it is, and cannot find a number. i ordered something off an nfl shop, i thought yahoo nfl shops, and my package shouldve been here by now. i wonder what is going on...idk how to find out where this charge came from.