Complaint Review: Trader Interactive

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: EdgarZ — Montclair California United States of America
Trader Interactive
1771 E Flamingo Rd Ste 102A Internet United States of America

Trader Interactive TraderNet Media TraderNet, AutoTraderNet, RV TraderNet, Cycle TraderNet, Auto Trader Network, TMS, Trader Marketing Services Ripoff, Dishonest, Unhelpful Internet, Internet

I got a call from this business telling me how they could sell my car on their advertisement site that has a lot of traffic flow and that people that posted it there sell their cars with in days. I kept an eye on how many hits my page would get and the only hits that were coming were from myself. I also came upon a complaint from somebody against the same company and it sounds like they went through the same thing. That complaint can be found here. http://www.ripoffreport.com/auto-advertising-services/tradernet-autotrader/tradernet-autotradernet-rv-2e15a.htm . Well the slaes person made everything sound very great and I made the purchase. Once I saw what they posted I was totally dissatisfied with what they had provided. First the ad was wrong since it was listing my car as a 2 cylinder when it's 4 and also it said it was 2-wheel drive when its all wheel drive. They also copy and pasted the ad I had posted on craigslist word for word and didn't make any effort into creating a unique page for my car which is what the sales person said somebody would do. On both their pages I was reading their refund policy which is located here. http://autotradernet.com/visitor-agreement/ and also here on their main page http://traderinteractive.com/visitors-agreement/. It clearly states that I had 72 hours to contact them to request a refund which I did but was denied one because the ad had already posted and they referred me to a refund policy that is not posted on their page for the general public to see. http://www.tradernetmedia.com/2011/08/04/tradernet-refund-policy/ . As you can see when you click the link it is from an outdated page that no longer is listed on their site map. So this refund policy is voided due to the others that they have posted. I contacted them less then 24hrs after my purchase and also 2 days in a row after that sending them emails and calls. I tried my best to try and resolve this issue but was just redirected to the refund policy that is only listed in the emails they send out to people after they purchase something. Just like any retail store and even web stores refund policys are always posted clearly for people to see and agree to, this business does not and that is not very ethical. When my call was escalated it was turned over to a supervisor named Christine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trader-Interactive/internet/Trader-Interactive-TraderNet-Media-TraderNet-AutoTraderNet-RV-TraderNet-Cycle-TraderNe-946721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trader Interactive