Complaint Review: Trader Net

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: steven577 — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Trader Net
1771 E Flamingo Rd Ste 102A, Las Vegas, NV 89119 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Trader Net Automotive USA Lied to and taken advantage of by Trader Net Las Vegas, Nevada

Trader Net is not a trust worthy company. I listed my 2010 Saturn VUE with them, when they explained everything to me it
sounded really good I was expecting my vehicle to move quickly. After I paid them $299.00 the calls stopped I no longer received any emails. It was almost like when I paid them they stopped working. Their so called customer service
department calls me once every other week they tell me the something as they did the call before. Whenever I asked about a refund they change the subject or they lie and say they will place my car on 10 additional sites free of charge.
Signing up with Trader Net was a bad idea.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trader-Net/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Trader-Net-Automotive-USA-Lied-to-and-taken-advantage-of-by-Trader-Net-Las-Vegas-Nevada-947116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trader Net