Complaint Review: TraderNet Cycles

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: j. andrews — madisonville Louisiana
TraderNet Cycles
Internet USA

TraderNet Cycles Joe Trader Net Cycle Is a total ripoff !! Stay away !! Internet

I am writing to report my experince with TraderNetCycle, a service in which I knew nothing about until I posted an ad in April of this year on another site called Craig's List. I had listed my motorcyle on there and in about 10 days I had gotten a phone call from a man out of CA claiming he could sell my bike for me very quickly and that I had listed it WAY too low and because I had a very sought out bike that it would sell in a matter of weeks if not days!! He guranteed this to me.

I was very skeptcal of course but he kept talking and I could hardly get a word in and even when I would ask a question he would keep talking and telling me that he would get this bike of mine sold no doubt about it..He gave me he phone number and his email address and it seemed to be on the up and up but it is now already June and nothing .Not one call or anything,he even said that he would list it with many other companies and I have never seen any of the websites he said. He lied and I want my money back.He took 140.00 of my money and I feel like an idiot for getting taken advantage of and wished I had never let this happen.

Wht does a person do at this point Can you help me..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TraderNet-Cycles/internet/TraderNet-Cycles-Joe-Trader-Net-Cycle-Is-a-total-ripoff-Stay-away-Internet-1055407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TraderNet Cycles