Complaint Review: Traderbakers Vendor Mall

• Reported By: pissedcustomer — 46953 Michigan
Traderbakers Vendor Mall
5517 Scatterfield Road Anderson, Indiana USA

Traderbakers Vendor Mall Worse Vendor Mall Ever Anderson Indiana

I am a seasoned and serious antique connoisseur. Living a hundred miles away I made the trip to Anderson to visit this vendor mall...not only was I completely surprised at the fact there are no antiques...just garage sale goods..(priced way too high), the few intersting things I did find I was not able to buy.

Want to know why? Because the customer service is HORRIBLE! These lazy people felt it was more important to clock out early then get a frame off the wall for me...seriously! 5 minutes till seven I am at checkout and decide I want one more item and they told me that I couldnt buy it...it was too late.

Now any place else you visit would be more than happy to stay open another 5 minutes to make a sale not here. The staff is unprofessional, and lazy at best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Traderbakers-Vendor-Mall/Anderson-Indiana/Traderbakers-Vendor-Mall-Worse-Vendor-Mall-Ever-Anderson-Indiana-1053730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Traderbakers Vendor Mall