Complaint Review: Traderfx.com and Globaltrader365,com

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Raymond — Bristol UK Alabama
Traderfx.com and Globaltrader365,com
, Select State/Province Bulgaria

Traderfx.com and Globaltrader365,com Refuse to return money I deposited I now want to withdraw it after cancelling my membership Bulgaria

*Consumer Comment: bonus

*Author of original report: Refund from Traderfx.

*Consumer Comment: what's the update on your case

Herewith  a copy of the letter I sent to these two Fraudsters. 2Aug13

Letter to,  Global Trader 365.com    &  TraderXP.com

I am writing this letter to you through my generosity.  I told you in my last letter that it would be my last letter to you,   If I did not get my money refunded, my next letter would be to The Financial Ombudsman UK.

They informed me It was out of their jurisdiction as you were based in the U.S.A.  (You probably knew this already?)        I am giving you One further chance to stop this FRAUD.

You have No Home Address on your website,  The UK Phone Number is Not Working,  I am owed MY money by both Global Trader 365.  £227.00,  &  £569.75 by TraderXP  Both of you have the same address in Arizona, It all looks very shady to me.

You may have heard of “LIBERTY RESERVE”, They also were holding money of mine.  Check-out their website, you will find that they have been closed down by “United States Global Illicit Financial Team”  and “United States Attorney’s Office New York” pending further investigation.

If my £569.75 Withdraw Transaction No.61201.   and my £227.00. Withdraw Transaction No.7446 is not in my bank by Monday 5August13  I will leave you to ponder, WHO my next letter on Tuesday 6August13 Will be going to.

Raymond A Fricker.

IT WASN’T IN MY BANK.

I googled “Who is” I see that Traderfx.com  and  Globaltrader365 are BOTH registered by David V.  with Go Daddy AT THE SAME ADDRESS IN ARIZONA. Street, 14747 N.Northsight BLVD, suite 111 PMB309 Scottsdale, Arizona PC.85260  U.S.A.

Traderfx.Com.  and  GlobalTrader365.com  are  registered by David V with Go Daddy  Their address, Yukon, Oklahoma Pc.73085 U.S.A. Admin Email,

It looks like they intend to keep our money? How can we hurt them? Is it possible for us to do a LIBERTY RESERVE on them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Traderfxcom-and-Globaltrader365com/Select-StateProvince/Traderfxcom-and-Globaltrader365com-Refuse-to-return-money-I-deposited-I-now-want-to-w-1073753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Traderfx.com and Globaltrader365,com

bonus

AUTHOR: mosflix - ()

do you think global trader is holding your money because you took a bonus from them. what's their reason for not granting your withdrawal?

Refund from Traderfx.

AUTHOR: Raqymond A F - ()

I am pleased to say that ,at last Traderfx has Refunded most of my money Which I am pleased about. I have no further issues with Traderfx.  Thank you Traderfx. Globaltrader365 has still not paid, and doesn't answer my emails.

In the mean time, Globatrader365 are currently & vigorously advertising that If I deposited  $1000, they will then give me $1000 bonus. How may people are falling for this blatant scam, not realizing that they will never see their money again.

what's the update on your case

AUTHOR: mosflix - ()

Hi, I wanted to know if you got your refund back and did globaltrader also not process your withdrawal or was it just traderfx