Complaint Review: TradersAccounting

• Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: Mongo — Internet United States of America
TradersAccounting
15396 N 83rd Ave, Peoria, Arizona United States of America

TradersAccounting Jim Crimmins Completely messed up setting up the business structure Peoria, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Mongo Please Give Us A Call

Unfortunately I did not research this company before signing up for their services.    Had I done so I never would have bought their services as there are a number of warnings on other sites from people that have used them.   After over a year I am still struggling to get things operating the way that they should and other than one helpful person have been completely abandoned.   I finally had to go to a different accountant just to get my taxes done after filing for an extension.  I have been given mis-information or even worse was no information on how to run a trading business, from an accounting perspective.

They take a "cookie cutter" approach to setting up your trading business, generally a "C" corp as the management part, and an LLC for the trading business.  I am still in the process of correcting what they set up using a different accounting company.   Their services are way over priced, and their customer service is completely lacking.   The initial fee includes a couple of boiler plate company documents and 6 months worth of book keeping services.  After that every thing else is billable at upwards of $100/mo and does not include any tax preparation.

You are asked to get Quickbooks and will get a chart of accounts but will not get any documentation on how to use what they have set up so unless you have some accounting background you will be either on your own or need their book keeping services.

In my case everything needed to be redone from the beginning because it was all wrong.  It's going to take me at least a year to get the business restructured so that it's correct and because things were set up incorrectly from the beginning.   The result is that it will take longer to get any tax advantage from it, if I get any at all.

Stay away from these people, they are a disaster waiting to happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TradersAccounting/Peoria-Arizona-85381/TradersAccounting-Jim-Crimmins-Completely-messed-up-setting-up-the-business-structure-Peor-780074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TradersAccounting

Mongo Please Give Us A Call

AUTHOR: Raven Johnson - (United States of America)

Dear Mongo,

My name is Raven Johnson, and I am the Customer Service Manager at Traders Accounting. I am sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time, but I would like to get to the bottom of your situation and resolve the issues.

As you are aware, our process starts with an initial consultation with you regarding the trading information you supply to Traders Accounting. The reasoning behind the consultation is to insure the information supplied is correct, understand your objectives, and answer any questions you may have.

Each traders situation is unique. Thus, not everyone needs an entity or a combination of entities. However, if a purchase is made, clients with a C-Corp and LLC are given coaching calls to instruct them on how to run their entities. Once the coaching calls are complete, there is a bookkeeping
webinar to inform our clients what information is need and how to provide the information to the bookkeeping department. I am not sure why you were asked to purchase QuickBooks, as it is not a requirement; although it is an option for you to purchase the software if you choose to do so.

Traders Accounting has set up tens of thousands of clients successfully, but clearly something went wrong here. At your earliest convenience, please give me a call at the office; my extension is 215. Or if you prefer, you can send me an email.