Complaint Review: TradersDVDStore - TradersDVD

• Phone: 310-878-9609
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

TradersDVDStore - TradersDVD RIP-OFF! Sell pirated DVDs London United Kingdom

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The buyer use stolen credit card to pay for the item

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: All TradersDVD and tradingdvdshop.com products are pirated copyrighted materials

*Author of original report: Tradersdvdstore tries to cover up their lies with more lies!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: www.tradersdvd.com has pirated may intelectual course material

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: www.tradersdvd.com has pirated may intelectual course material

*UPDATE Employee: Traderslibrary has never bought anything from our company

*Consumer Suggestion: The product being sold by TradersDVDstore is confirm illegal copies

*UPDATE Employee: Thomas Franseen Scams Tradersdvdstore, Ebay, Amazon, ioffer

*Author of original report: TradersDVDStore - Correction

*UPDATE Employee: THE BUYER WANT TO SCAM ANYONE AND GET THIS ITEM FOR FREE!

I found this website and was very interested (had been) in finding a good price on Steve Nison's Candlestick Course on DVDs. They had a very good price on it and so I bought one. Before I got it, I went ahead and bought a 2nd one - thought I could sell it, since the price was so good. I got the 1st one and was very suspicious because everything looked copied. They were very good to email me and even gave me the phone number (though it is impossible to find on their website now!) prior to my wanting to return them of course, and I talked to them more than once, however, once I began accusing them of selling me pirated software, they immediately began to ignore me and never answered me again despite several emails. Nor of course would they refund my money ($150X2=$300 roughly). They claimed that they got these from someone in the US and it was a valid source. After checking with Steve Nison's website and the legal detail there, I became convinced even more that it was pirated. The DVD cover was a copy - the print was fuzzy - not a professional source document. And the DVD labels were obviously copies. I hope I can help someone else avoid these unsroupulous people by this posting!

Tom
Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TradersDVDStore-TradersDVD/London-LM6235/TradersDVDStore-TradersDVD-RIP-OFF-Sell-pirated-DVDs-London-United-Kingdom-365325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TradersDVDStore - TradersDVD

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The buyer use stolen credit card to pay for the item

AUTHOR: Ben - (New Zealand)

The buyer use stolen credit card to pay for item , the shipping address even was not his, he claimed that the original replacement item never been received.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: BetterTrades - (United States of America)

All TradersDVD and tradingdvdshop.com products are pirated copyrighted materials. This pirate has been identified and is under investigation. Buying a pirated copy is a felony for both the buyer and seller.

Tradersdvdstore tries to cover up their lies with more lies!

AUTHOR: Trex1 - (U.S.A.)

Well... I was going to let this lie, but these people keep on with their slanders and misrepresentations! Wow. About every line is a lie. They are the store, I am the guy with the 100% rating with Ebay. They hope you will not check me out. They 'hope' you will believe their scandalous lies. The truth is as I stated it above and I will not change it. I hope this will open your eyes so that you are not scammed like I was. I lost (don't remember exactly now) around $300 or so. It was the cost of (2) of their DVD 'set's that were pirated. All I have to do is put Steve Nisan on them and they will wish they hadn't done so. I know that Steve Nison does not take the breaking of copyright laws lightly. And if they keep on pushing, I will contact him myself to report them. I don't know who Michael Williams is, but I would expect more integrity from a business owner. What a disappointment. If he is confused, he should have dug more into the facts as they stood at the time. All I have to do is stand on my 100% rating, period. Take care of these scammers!!!

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

www.tradersdvd.com has pirated may intelectual course material

AUTHOR: Franz - (USA)

This company www.Tradersdvd.com has stolen our intelectual property without our permission. I can not give the name of my company since the repot will get google out and more people will know about my course. Can anyone provide me wit the address of this company. This company has a phone # which I have called and all I get is the recording. I have contacted FBI and they have told me I need to find out where it is and all I need to go to local police department and show my evidence of my course and etc. and police can take care of. So please if you can help me I would appreciated.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

www.tradersdvd.com has pirated may intelectual course material

AUTHOR: Franz - (USA)

I have gone to the site called www.tradersdvd.com and found out my intelectual property that I sell for living has illegually and without my permission being copied. I have gone to their contact site and there is only a phone #. I have contacted the FBI to get advise on this and they have indicated that I can go to local police department of this company's location and file and police will take care of it from there. I do not want to give my company's name here since it could make the google search list and more people will go to this site and buy my material from this company. My phone # is 443-604-2529. If anyone has an address of this company which from the phone # happens to be in California, please let me have it. By any chance there is someone who own this company would want to contact me and clear this matter. that is the #. Anyone can help will be appreciated.

Traderslibrary has never bought anything from our company

AUTHOR: Ben - (New Zealand)

Since Traderslibrary has misrepresented themseves in a bad manner,
so we have to respond.
We have responded their emails, and we requested which items / order number they have purchased, from Tradersdvd/tradersdvdstore, but we never heard response from them.
Tradersdvd / Tradersdvdstore do not make copies. We are also not affilliated with any publishers.
All items we sell is from members and to members. All Medias / CDs/ DVDs never been tampered. They all in a sealed package. Surely people can scan the media using their computer with anti virus / anti spyware to confirm that Traderslibrary is doing a scare campaign so their products can sell more.

Honestly, we give people choice here, whether you like to buy it or not is upto an individual. Our members are growing and they all happy with our products.
There is a feedback you can see

To us this post is about competitors who are not happy with a competition.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

The product being sold by TradersDVDstore is confirm illegal copies

AUTHOR: Traders' Library - (U.S.A.)

We have ordered multiple times from tradersdvdstore and confirmed that the product they are selling are illegal copies. Since we are the publisher of many of these products we can verify that the product is being illegally duplicated. I have tried to contact tradersdvdstore many times and have received no response. Although they claim they are reselling items on behalf of others, they are still distributing or facilitating the distribution of illegal copies. The consequence is that there is no protection for the consumer. Since these discs are illegally produced there is the risk that the DVDs can include trojan horses and other viruses that can compromise the customers' computers. Please protect yourself by purchasing from legitimate resellers of the products.

Thomas Franseen Scams Tradersdvdstore, Ebay, Amazon, ioffer

Hi Folks,

Thomas Franseen was an initially one of our resellers. He had sold many things on Ebay with using Fake names and user IDs.

He told the bidders that items are originals, so he could get high price.
He had ripped off many Ebay Bidders, now he rips off the supplier as well!
Funny though that he just got up from his bed and wrote this slanderous claim about Tradersdvdstore - Tradersdvd.

He told me that when he gets $300 from me he would go way! So he is willing to take a bribe as well!
It's a joke, to our knowing Paypal has refunded the payment in May this year, due to Thomas Franseen's charge back.
Unfortunately, he is the only reseller who is not very bright. Three months after getting refund from Paypal, He asked me to talk to Paypal about his money /refund problem.

Listen up FOLKS!
Tradersdvdstore - Tradersdvd belong to members and for members. We have people from across the world appreciate our service.
We are generous people and easy to deal with and getting ripped off by Thomas Franseen is not what we want !

Sincerely
Michael Williams
Tradersdvdstore Team

TradersDVDStore - Correction

AUTHOR: Trex1 - (U.S.A.)

I have gone over this in detail with PayPal now and here is a more accurate description of what transpired: I made (4) purchases of this product (all the same) from this company within the space of 2 weeks. I was refunded on (2) of those (4) purchases (never received those 2) and of course received the other (2) DVD sets. The (2) that I received are pirated in my opinion as I stated above (and I think Steve Nison would concur if I were to contact him, which I have not at this point). I will say, to be fair, that TradersDVDStore may not have been aware of the piracy here - I note that they have removed the selection, from what I can tell, from their store. I am currently waiting a few more days to see if they will honor my request for refund or not now that I have documented everything. These transactions were confusing because of the use of PayPal (as you may know) and different funding sources - so it has taken awhile to sort it out. If TradersDVD continues to refuse my requests for refund, then my original opinion will still stand as originally posted above. If they refund my money, however, which I trust will be the case (they will if they are reputable) - then I will be glad to revise this opinion and strike my initial remarks above and change my warning to a commendation.

THE BUYER WANT TO SCAM ANYONE AND GET THIS ITEM FOR FREE!

Hi Folks,

Thomas Franseen had agreed to the term and conditions prior to purchasing the item in May. Sadly, this buyer did not honour it. Tom Franseen also called us, that he would like to know the condition of the items, we explain that we had the items from our members. We do not hold / make copies of DVDs.
If you think that he got ripped off, Tom, think again that you disputed all purchases with Paypal an Paypal had taken out the money from our account. He all got his money back + the item he sold on Ebay. THat was about $1000 profit.
If you can not count it, please do not ask me whete I got that figure from

He also mentioned to me that he wanted to resell our items.
Our Policy is clear, If you do not want the item, we issue you a Coupon / voucher.
Good luck to you Tom getting more items for free , not from us for sure. ;)

Yours Sincerely,