Complaint Review: Tradeshow Hostesses

• Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: ch1621 — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Tradeshow Hostesses
Allen Knauer, Monica Robertson Internet United States of America

Tradeshow Hostesses Allen Knauer, Monica Robertson NeverPaid for CES Samsung event Internet

*Consumer Comment: Roger Knauer is Monica Robertson as well as Erin Darlange

*UPDATE Employee: We Were Paid

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I also got scamed by Monica Robertson aka http://www.tradeshowhostesses.com/

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report is a Lie

Worked for them in Jan 2012 for CES in Vegas for Samsung. I never got paid and could never get a hold of them. I've been working events for 4 years and have never not been paid. I should have done my research on them, but thought that a big client like Samsung would get a legit agency. Dont ever work for these POSs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tradeshow-Hostesses/internet/Tradeshow-Hostesses-Allen-Knauer-Monica-Robertson-NeverPaid-for-CES-Samsung-event-Interne-863678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tradeshow Hostesses

Roger Knauer is Monica Robertson as well as Erin Darlange

AUTHOR: HardWorkingModel - ()

"Monica Robertson" now goes by the name of Erin Darlange. His real name is Roger Allen Knauer of Indianapolis. He will contract models out for jobs across the nation with legit clients but will never intend to pay you as per contract. He has scammed numerous models so be careful and avoid working for him!

We Were Paid

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

I worked with the girl who filed this report.  It took a while but we did get paid.  I still work for this agency and I didn't think it was fair to post this when we did get checks.  She should come back here and correct this.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I also got scamed by Monica Robertson aka http://www.tradeshowhostesses.com/

AUTHOR: blondie89 - (United States of America)

I feel your pain, I also got ripped off be Monica Robertson aka http://www.tradeshowhostesses.com/ in November of 2011, it's awful!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report is a Lie

AUTHOR: TSH - (United States of America)

The person who posted this defamation is Chiemi H  Her address is NC, 28205.  .  She was paid, in full, per the contract she signed.  The only one who violated the terms was Ms. Heil, who contacted our client and defamed our name illegally.  We paid her and on time.  As we do with all such libelous Internet posts, we will prepare a summary of this and present it to our counsel for possible action against Ms. H.