Complaint Review: Tradeshow Hosttesee/ Allen Knauer

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: CC — Benicia California United States of America
Tradeshow Hosttesee/ Allen Knauer
5555 Elmwood Ave. Suite H Indianapolis IN 46203 Nationwide United States of America

Tradeshow Hosttesee/ Allen Knauer Allen Knauer Modeling agencey scam, Man is stealing girls money all across the u.s and continues to get away with it Las Vegas, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Non-Payment from Allen Roger Knauer Longstreet/Erin Darlage

If you take the time to google Allen Knauer or any of the many "agencies" he runs you will quickly learn that he is a scam artist. He has stolen the hard earned money of many girls across the U.S

I wish I had researched him prior to working for "www.tradeshowhostessses.com March of 2011.

I flew out to Las Vegas stood in high heels for 9 hours a day, 5 days,  informing attendees about the product  and creating excitement at the show. It was not easy work and I guess I did it all for free.

I received great feedback from the client, who also informed me should would let Allen know how happy she was and send a generous  tip.

I still have not received a penny from the work I did at that show.  I have contacted him via phone, email several times a month for the past two years. He continues to ignor my calls or responds with very NASTY and AGGRESSIVE emails always giving another excuse as to why he does not have the money. When in reality there is no excuse other then he stole the money the client paid him that was rightfully mine.

I have been working as a model for the past two years, and have met several girls who Allen has done this to as well. It is not an isolated situation he is stealing tons and tons of money from girls across the U.S as well as the companies paying him.

I'm a student and I would love to get the money I worked hard for, if you know of anyway to help please contact me. If not, I hope this helps companies and models to stay clear of this man. There are many other respectable agencies who pay girls the money they deserve. Thanks !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tradeshow-Hosttesee-Allen-Knauer/nationwide/Tradeshow-Hosttesee-Allen-Knauer-Allen-Knauer-Modeling-agencey-scam-Man-is-stealing-gir-1022908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tradeshow Hosttesee/ Allen Knauer

Non-Payment from Allen Roger Knauer Longstreet/Erin Darlage

AUTHOR: Inertia421 - ()

There are many others in this exact situation. Please contact me with details of your story (((ROR redacted)))