Complaint Review: Tradestead Ltd

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: filip K — dublin Other
Tradestead Ltd
Room 12D6, Building 4, Saige Science and Technolog Shenzhen, Select State/Province United States of America

Tradestead Ltd Stay away from them ... Lost over 450USD ... Shenzhen, Other

I highly recommend you stay away from this seller as they will rip you off. I run an online shop selling electronics worldwide and for a while I have been dealing with Tradestead, always there was a delay in shipping out the products, many products would arrive faulty or missing some accessories. In december I have ordered 2 high spec tablets...  for my customers, total value of almost 400USD, and both of them arrived faulty, it took me almost 2 weeks to get authorisation from tradestead to return the tablets to them, it costem me 50USD to return them to them, they received them in the beginning of January, in February they promised they will send me replacement tablets, but due to their New Years Festival, they will do it at the end of February, today is 27/03 and I have no tablets and no money, they do not reply to my emails, don't answer phones. Basically I got ripped off, and lost 450USD !!! This is a crime what they're doing, because they have my money and my tablets and I have nothing. BE AWARE of them, there are other great suppliers out there, so I would recommend you avoid Tradestead. !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tradestead-Ltd/Shenzhen-Select-StateProvince-/Tradestead-Ltd-Stay-away-from-them-Lost-over-450USD-Shenzhen-Other-1038395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tradestead Ltd