Complaint Review: Tradewinds Trucking,Arcadia,In.

• Submitted: Tue, January 07, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Edward — Seneca Falls New York
Tradewinds Trucking,Arcadia,In.
131 E.236 Str. Arcadia,In 46030 Arcadia, Indiana USA

Tradewinds Trucking,Owners Ben Cook and Brother,DJ-Dan Josephson Leased tractor from Quality,leased to tradewinds drove 3 1/2 months and received no pay,and held MY trk inthere shop ,basically Stoled it Arcadia Indiana

Tradewinds Transportation,a trucking company from Arcadia,In has ripped off ,lied,and scammed me out of my 2008 T660,Kenworth.They also used me to haul there freight for free.I also paid for all fuel .This went on for 3 1/2 months.I drove from October to December 2013 for approximently 2000-3000 miles per week,never going home at all except for Thanksgiving.I never received any pay for there excuse was Im in the whole.Therefore I drove for free.In the they sent me to there shop and while there locked my truck inside.This truck was purchased by me from Quality Sales and Service of Indiana.During the 31/2 months I had several breakdowns ,Tradewinds supposenly took 13 cents a mile for maintance from my settlements.They wouldnt let me take my truck and sent a taxi to bring me to bus station.The last week there I drove 2900 miles and received no pay.Tradewinds left me broke,homeless and stranded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tradewinds-TruckingArcadiaIn/Arcadia-Indiana-46030/Tradewinds-TruckingOwners-Ben-Cook-and-BrotherDJ-Dan-Josephson-Leased-tractor-from-Qual-1113701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tradewinds Trucking,Arcadia,In.