Complaint Review: Tradeworks - Pacific Webworks

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Van Nuys California
Tradeworks - Pacific Webworks
180 South 300 West, Suite 450 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Tradeworks - Pacific Webwork Embezzled money from my credit card account Salt Lake City Utah

Company claims I purchased something along the lines of a service to set up and maintain a web page, which I did not. Has something to do with creating an eBay store.

I've never had contact with this company in any form. They managed to gain access to my credit card number and started taking 49.90 per month from my account with NO COMMUNICATION with me whatsoever.

When I contacted the billing department, I was told I would be refunded once I convinced my local police to file a report against them.

Dana
Van Nuys, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tradeworks-Pacific-Webworks/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Tradeworks-Pacific-Webwork-Embezzled-money-from-my-credit-card-account-Salt-Lake-City-Ut-357126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tradeworks - Pacific Webworks