Complaint Review: Tradingxp ltd

• Reported By: Glws — Chapala Mexico Alberta
Tradingxp ltd
, Select State/Province USA

Tradingxp ltd Alex sterne Will not payout my original deposit Na Na

Input 3000 dollars inan win 3 so I asked for my 3 back. Until now they have refused I need my money back ..like theory promised me up front. I will try everything I can to ensure these people get the message that customers have to be treated properly . I am retired and need my money but they don't care. My advice is do not deal with them or take any bonus from them if you have to do business with them.  I need 100k to get any withdrawals. Do not trust Alex stern he is a con man who promised strongly he would personally refund my money. This was bull of course.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tradingxp-ltd/Select-StateProvince/Tradingxp-ltd-Alex-sterne-Will-not-payout-my-original-deposit-Na-Na-1065475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tradingxp ltd