Complaint Review: Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Matthew — Herndon Virginia United States of America
Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring
1609 Avenue H Internet United States of America

Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring Juan Navarrete Slow, Incompetent, and Possibly a Fraudster Internet

*Author of original report: No Refund Received

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund

In February of this year, I ordered a custom tailored cassock from Mr. Juan Navarrete of Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring (I believe that he is the sole proprietor and only employee of this company). The cassock was delivered to me during the week of May 28th (over 6 weeks late) and I immediately noted that the item was improperly tailored (wrong number of buttons, incorrect sleeve attachment to the body of garment, unfinished seams, etc.) upon inspection. I immediately contacted Mr. Navarrete about the problems with the garment, and he responded indicating that I may return the item and receive a full refund. I returned the cassock to Mr. Navarretes business address as instructed and I have documented proof in the form of signed delivery confirmation from USPS indicating that Juan Navarrete accepted my return on June 20, 2012. Since this date, Mr. Navarrete has failed to issue me any refund as promised and has completely cut off any and all communication with me. My multiple emails and calls to Mr. Navarrete have gone unanswered. A post that I left on Traditions Facebook page requesting that Mr. Navarrete contact me was deleted in short order, indicating to me that Mr. Navarrete is aware of this issue. Based upon their website and Facebook page, the company appears to remain open and transacting new business. At this point, Mr. Navarretes company is in possession of both the product that I ordered as well as my money, thus leading me to believe that Mr. Navarrete has attempted to defraud me of the refund to which I am entitled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tradition-Ecclesiastical-Tailoring/internet/Tradition-Ecclesiastical-Tailoring-Juan-Navarrete-Slow-Incompetent-and-Possibly-a-Frauds-938204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring

No Refund Received

AUTHOR: Matthew - (United States of America)

As of today, I have NOT received any sort of refund from Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring and communication with Mr. Navarrete has been virtually nonexistent (he continues to ignore emails and calls). This phony refund claim is simply another reflection of Mr. Navarretes dishonest character and abysmal business ethic.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund

AUTHOR: Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - (United States of America)

Buyer has been Refunded.