Complaint Review: Traffic Excess

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Mikeint — Orlando Florida
Traffic Excess
633 Wisconsin Ave. #700 Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Traffic Excess AKA RotateOnline.com THEY PROVIDE FAKE SERVICES AND TAKE YOUR MONEY. IF YOU COMPLAN, THEY WILL THREATEN YOU! Milwaukee Wisconsin

*Author of original report: UPDATE

THIS BUSINESS IS A SCAM!

I would like to submit this report and warn others so they don’t get scammed by this company like it happened to me.

I’m just a consumer who ordered and paid $229.00 for services that I did not receive. This happened on June 28 2013. I assumed that I have rights to get what I paid for. And when I complained about services and asked fro my money back I end up being a bad guy and I was accused of committing a fraud? This business is a joke! What about my consumer rights? Do I have any rights as a consumer? Do I have the right to get something in return for my money?

I ordered advertising campaign where I suppose to receive targeted traffic visitors to my websites. Traffic Excess charged my credit card immediately trough the Amazon Payments, but it took them almost 2 weeks before they even started my campaign. The excuse was that they don’t work weekends, they don’t work holydays, etc... Once the campaign finally started, I realized I’m not getting what I paid for. I suppose to receive targeted visitors to my websites, but I was not receiving any visitors at all. According to Traffic Excess hit counter I received in few days about 28,000 visitors, but counters on my websites didn’t register any visitors, and my Google Analytics counters didn’t register any hits either. I don’t believe 12 different counters that I use on of my 12 websites plus the Goggle Analytics counter can all be wrong, and only the Traffic Excess counter is the one that is “right”?!

I tried to contact Traffic Excess asking about services I suppose to receive, because I was not getting what I suppose to get, and I wanted to clear the confusion. They failed to respond to my communication attempts and simply ignored me for a few days, even considering it was during the business days in the middle of the week. Considering the facts that I was not getting what I paid for and that they are ignoring my communication attempts, I assumed all this must be a scam. So, I contacted Amazon Payments and filed complaint against Traffic Excess. After Amazon Payments notified the Traffic Excess about my complaint, the person from Traffic Excess sent me an email and than called my by phone on SUNDAY morning, and that’s kind a strange for company that says THEY DON'T WORK over the weekend...

Anyway, in phone conversation the person who called me didn’t let me talk at all, didn’t let me explain a thing, he didn’t even try to hear what I have to say, and he just kept talking over my voice and tried to be louder than me, telling me that there is nothing wrong with their service. Than he got mad at me and hang up on me. Later on that same day on SUNDAY I received an email from him, threatening me with following:

He threatened that if I don’t cancel my complaint with Amazon Payments he will sue me on the court, and I still don’t understand what did I do wrong to be sued?

Also he threatened that he will send collection agency after me, to collect his money from me. This is also strange, because he owes me money that I paid for services I never received. On what basis would collection agency go after me?

He threatened that he will report me to credit bureau. Report what? That he took my money and he didn’t provide the service I paid for?

And last but not least, he threatened that he will report me as a fraud to a certain website, and that he will blacklist my name, my business and all my websites, so that in the future I can’t get any advertising services for my business and my websites from any of the advertising companies out there. I actually got an email today from a website called www.fraudcenter.net and they notified me that I was “blacklisted” as a fraud by Traffic Excess. This so called Fraud Center website has no company info, no contact info, so I would assume it must be a fake website that Traffic Excess is using to intimidate consumers who complain like I did, in order for a consumer to give up and let the scammer/thief keep the money. I wouldn’t be surprised...

I’m still waiting for Amazon Payments to decide about my complain and solve the dispute. I hope Amazon Payments uses common sense and they decide what is right and what is wrong. I don’t know if I will get my money back, but I hope this review helps other people so they don’t get scammed by Traffic Excess and their fake services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Traffic-Excess/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53202-/Traffic-Excess-AKA-RotateOnlinecom-THEY-PROVIDE-FAKE-SERVICES-AND-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-IF-YO-1067430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Traffic Excess

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Mikeint - ()

Well.... after going back and fort with emails for almost 2 weeks, Amazon Payments decided to stay on the side of their merchant and resolve dispute in the favor of the Traffic Excess. After all... every time Traffic Excess scams and rips off someone, Amazon Payments get their transaction fees, so Amazon prefer to keep the goose who's laying golden eggs. Who cares about customers... It’s always just about the money!

Anyway, by trying to be neutral and just sitting and watching while their merchant is scamming and ripping off customers, Amazon.com is not better than them. They are all thieves! I will never ever buy anything else from Amazon.com website, from Amazon merchants, or from anyone using Amazon Payments, period!