Complaint Review: Traffic Excess

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Heather — The Woodlands Texas
Traffic Excess
633 w. Wisonsin Ave. Suite 700, Milwaukee, WI Internet United States of America

Traffic Excess trafficexcess.com Does NOT Deliver, Does NOT Honor Guarantee, Does NOT Respond , Internet

I purchase Guaranteed Sign-ups from this company Dec.14, 2012. According to their website all of these Guaranteed Sign-ups were to be delivered by Feb. 14, 2013.

However, shortly before that deadline we were requested to grant the company a 1 month extension. This request was made through Team Express, the network marketing  company I was working as a Business Partner Affiliate, who had arranged for us affiliates to have the opportunity to buy Guaranteed Sign-ups through Traffic Excess. I have great respect for Team Express, so I did grant Traffic Excess a 1 month extension.

This extension expired on March 14, 2013. I have received NO Guaranteed Signups - NOT one. I have tried multiple times to contact Traffic Excess. I have received absolutely NO response.  NOR have I received a refund as promised in their guarantee.

I have contacted PayPal and opened a dispute, but they said there is nothing they can do about it.

DO Not do business with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Traffic-Excess/internet/Traffic-Excess-trafficexcesscom-Does-NOT-Deliver-Does-NOT-Honor-Guarantee-Does-NOT-Resp-1043704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Traffic Excess