Complaint Review: Traffic-Power

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 08, 2005

• Reported By:Alpharetta Georgia
Traffic-Power
4850 W. Flamingo Road, Suite 39 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Traffic-Power ripoff Major Scam Las Vegas Nevada

I was contacted by a lady from Traffic Power and convinced on a campaign. I called back to talk to her and found she was fired! I signed up with a manager named Sara, who never answered e-mails...I think she got fired too, because I have not heard from her since I signed up. I paid these people $1200 for a 1 year campaign. I called and called because they built this cheesy website that links to my existing one. They GUARANTEED front page placement by giving me examples such as a lingerie site on Google. I signed up with them in late 2003.

Well, it is now Feb. 2005 and I have not talked to anyone and it seems like I just took money and literally threw it down the drain. I cannot believe nobody has called and about 9 months ago when I was contacted, I was e-mailed from an address that was different from traffic-power.com.

These people are just a typical Internet Marketing company out to hound dumb people out of their money. I got sucked in and suffered only $1200...some suffered much much more. Just because you start an Internet business, may people think you are stupid and you will get nailed with calls and e-mails from companies such as this. God only knows how this company is still around, but do not fall for this load of crap!

Neil
Alpharetta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2005 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Traffic-Power/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Traffic-Power-ripoff-Major-Scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-130650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Traffic-Power