Complaint Review: Traffic-power

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2005

• Reported By:ny New York
2301 Palomino Lane Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Traffic-power, 1p.com deceptive business practices that are geared to take your money without promised results. Terrible customer service and sophmoric SEO tactics that don't work Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I have done business with traffic-power for over a year. The first year's contract ($2500.00) was paid in advance and I wound up out of the search engines for months. When I tried to contact traffic-power I was told all kinds of lies and brushed off. When the contract expired, (just to be fair they did give me several free months to make up for the previous loss) Their sales rep. offered me another year for $1500.00 and promised me there would be no games or problems. I refused to pay the entire amount in advance and setteled on paying $500.- as a downpayment. I put the $500.- on my american express card. Within 4 weeks I realized that I was being scammed. traffic power had now created what they call a "promotional site" that led to my site. Well, Their promotional site was terrible and advertised others with links. They also placed the wrong phone number on it. I told them I was very upset and tried to stop the american express payment but to no avail. Subsequently, trafic-power took down the promotional site and I'm only out $500.-. Stay away from them.

ny, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2005 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Traffic-power/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/Traffic-power-1pcom-deceptive-business-practices-that-are-geared-to-take-your-money-with-160633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Traffic-power