contrary

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: Daniel — Little River South Carolina
TrafficWalla
, Select State/Province India

TrafficWalla Company steals your money, doesn't ever deliver on promises internet

I hired TrafficWalla to build a website for my company. they requested a 50% downpayment. I was very hesitent but finally agreed after receiving assurances from their GM. I sent my deposit and waited for updates.

Slowly they would send an update here or there. It was supposed to be a 4-6 week project. After 8 weeks I sent an email to get and update. Found out the GM who made all the promises had quit. Nest it was the programmer who quit.

Now they will not answer my emails, will not refund my monies and I have nothing. They are complete thieves. I think they never had any intention of completing my work. They just stole my money!

This company is a complete Rip-Off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 05:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrafficWalla/Select-StateProvince/TrafficWalla-Company-steals-your-money-doesnt-ever-deliver-on-promises-internet-1132662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrafficWalla