pressed

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: phyllis — Kingsport Tennessee United States of America
TrainPetDog.com

TrainPetDog.com Nancy Richards train your dog in a weekI gave them my credit card number and have not heard from them since. Nancy Richards sent me emails every day until I signed up. Internet

I signed up for a dog training class.  Nancy Richards sent me an email every day until I gave them my credit card number and thought I was signing up to learn how to train my dog.  Have not heard from her since and can't find out how to reach her.  These people should not be allowed to get away with this scam.  Lots of other people have the same complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrainPetDogcom/internet/TrainPetDogcom-Nancy-Richards-train-your-dog-in-a-weekI-gave-them-my-credit-card-number-a-695466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrainPetDog.com