Complaint Review: Training Camp

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Mark L — Pittsburg Pennsylvania
Training Camp
Six Neshaminy Interplex, Suite 101 Trevose, Pennsylvania USA

Training Camp Training Camp VMware VCP VSphere Course Fraud Trevose Pennsylvania

Hello, I want to make everyone aware of what is going on with the training camp VCP training boot camp program.

I was interested in attending their VMware Vsphere 5.1 VCP course because they have one local to my area and I wouldnt have to travel:

I noticed that the name of the course is not exactly the same as the names of the official VMware courses that meet the "required course" requirement for the VCP-DCV: http://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/plan.cfm?plan=12457&ui=www_cert

If you read the training camp web page for the course, it says the course is authorized and meets the training course requirement. I was a little worried about forking over $4200 of my company's money for this, so I called vmware to ask. They confirmed that Training Camp is NOT an authorized partner and is not associated with any VATC!!

Holy ****, so I would have attended this class, taking the VCP-DCV, but it would never be a valid cert if I actually inquired with VMware.

I talked to the sales rep and training camp, and he basically screamed at me and hung up the phone on me. Very rude. I think everyone should know about this.

Feel free to call vmware education yourself if you are considering this option for the VCP-DCV: 866-377-4710 option #4

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Training-Camp-/Trevose-Pennsylvania/Training-Camp-Training-Camp-VMware-VCP-VSphere-Course-Fraud-Trevose-Pennsylvania-1069616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Training Camp