Complaint Review: Training Camp

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 19, 2010

• Reported By: Ripoff_Reporter — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Training Camp
Six Neshaminy Interplex, Suite 101, Trevose, Pennsylvania Six Neshaminy Interplex, Suite 101, Trevose, PA 19, Pennsylvania United States of America

Training Camp Training Camp is a SCAM Six Neshaminy Interplex, Suite 101, Trevose, Pennsylvania

Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff | Training Camp is a ripoff |

I took a PMP course with Training Camp in 2009. I paid about $2000. The class was basically a guy reading slides for 4 consecutive days and asking questions in the class that were very intuitive and easy to answer compared to the actual test, and were clearly meant to put the students under the impression that they are smart and they actually learned something. [continued below]....

..... And hence, everyone who took the class left a positive feedback after the class was done.

I obviously didn't pass the real exama a month later. The real exam is way harder than the program that Training Camp offers, and other reputable training center recognize that and incorporate it in their materials and quality of teachers.

It was a waste of $2000 and a week off work.

When I contacted Training Camp to get a partial refund, they told me that my only option is to retake the course. So I did. This time was with a really really bad instructor, and me having taken the real exam this time allowed me to see through his phoniness more clrearly. This time the class was given by very bad teacher. He'd just read the slides, not ask any questions, and dance around answers if some body asks a question. I felt retarded.

I communicated my experience to Training Camp, and asked to get a partial refund for the bad serivce that I recieved. They didn't allow me any option. They have my money, they completed their scam and there's nothing I can do.

I contacted PMI in the hope they can do something but haven't heard anytime yet.

Please note that I'm a good exam taker. If I was provided a decent-quality training and acurate materials I would have easily passed the exam.

Training Camp is a ripoff and their customer service will not work with you once your money is already with them.

Bottom line, and I mean this in the most sincere way: DO NOT take any course with Training Camp. Spend a little extra money and go for a reputable training center.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2010 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Training-Camp/Six-Neshaminy-Interplex-Suite-101-Trevose-PA-19-Pennsylvania-19053/Training-Camp-Training-Camp-is-a-SCAM-Six-Neshaminy-Interplex-Suite-101-Trevose-Pennsy-582968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Training Camp