Complaint Review: Training Camp

• Submitted: Mon, May 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Diamondhead Mississippi United States of America
Training Camp
Six Neshaminy Interplex, Suite 101 Trevose, Pennsylvania United States of America

Training Camp Collin Walsh Training Camp refuses to refund money paid for a cancelled class Trevose, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Training Camp

Hello Sir,

I am contacting you in the hopes that my story will keep others from being ripped off.

Earlier this year, I paid a company called Training Camp $3995.00 for a 7-day boot camp in Dallas, TX.

The day I was leaving for vacation and training, they contacted me and cancelled my training.

Since then I have contacted them at least a dozen times, yet they refuse to answer my emails for a refund.

I personnaly emailed Collin Walsh, Jalcyn Hannigan and Julie Patterson of Training Camp, yet they will not respond to my repeated attempts to resolve this and have them return my money.

I am hoping this email will bring to your attention that fact that Training Camp will rip off its students, and by putting this out for the world to see, they will not have as much opportunity to rip off others.

Training Camp Corporate Headquarters - United States Six Neshaminy Interplex, Suite 101 Trevose, PA 19053 800.698.5501 Intl: 215.352.7500 Fax: 215.673.4007

I have also filed a complaint with the IC3, the Internet Crime Commision, which investigates internet crime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2011 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Training-Camp/Trevose-Pennsylvania-19053/Training-Camp-Collin-Walsh-Training-Camp-refuses-to-refund-money-paid-for-a-cancelled-clas-729749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Training Camp

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Training Camp

AUTHOR: Training Camp - (USA)

Training Camp takes all complaints seriously and will do its best to reach a resolution with the complainant.

Complainant: Please send your contact details to admin (at) trainingcamp (dot) com and I will personally investigate the complaint and respond to you.

Thank you.