Complaint Review: Trainpetdog.com - Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute

• Updated: Fri, September 18, 2009

• Reported By: Barbara — Beaver Pennsylvania USA
Trainpetdog.com - Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute
4724 Tuscarawas Rd Beaver, Pennsylvania United States of America

Trainpetdog.com - Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute Nancy Richards Paid the membership fee of $37.00 only to find 3 more charges of $30.00 each from some over seas company. Beaver, Pennsylvania

I found the site by web browsing for my new maltese. I paid my $37.00 membership fee by check card, I did receive password and access to site.

The next morning while checking my bank account which I do daily, I noticed 3 seperate charges of $30.00 from companies I never heard of and were done immediately after the initial $37.00.

I immediately try to cancel my membership via the web site as directed only for it to state that my membership could not be found.  I also left a cancellation and info that they perhaps had someone tapping into their membership files on their secure message area. No one has contacted me.

I called my Bank and with the help of an investigator found out that the original $37.00 and the 3 $30.00 charges all originated from the United Kingdom.

I cancelled my card immediately and I am now going to find out how to get my money back from TrainPetdog and the other 3 fake companies.

Suggestions are welcome.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trainpetdogcom-Nancy-Richards-Dog-Training-Institute/Beaver-Pennsylvania-15009/Trainpetdogcom-Nancy-Richards-Dog-Training-Institute-Nancy-Richards-Paid-the-membership-497085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trainpetdog.com - Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute