Complaint Review: Trainpetdog.com - Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Trainpetdog.com - Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute
Suite No 1010, 8721 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90069-4507 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Trainpetdog.com Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute This is a major scam. Desperate to receive dog training advice I paid my $29.95 and never received anything.. Suite No 1010, 8721 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles California

I was desperate for some dog training advice and thought this may be a good way to receive information on dog training via the internet. Boy was I gullible. This ficticious Nancy Richards is a tough salesperson! She lured me with promises of dog training, proven potty training methods specifically on terriers, and of course they never sent me anything. I repeatedly sent them emails and was always told they dont recognize my "email ID." Yeah, sure they dont after I paid them. I only continued to receive emails asking me to sign up again and again, asking for more money and of course not recognizing that I already signed up. This site is rediculous. I have sent letters and have not received any feedback whatsoever, via email or mail. I am not sure what my next course of action will be.

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 02:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trainpetdogcom-Nancy-Richards-Dog-Training-Institute/Los-Angeles-California-90069-4507/Trainpetdogcom-Nancy-Richards-Dog-Training-Institute-This-is-a-major-scam-Desperate-to-r-305664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trainpetdog.com - Nancy Richards Dog Training Institute