Complaint Review: Tramonto Dental Group

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Judy S — Anthem Arizona
Tramonto Dental Group
34640 N North Valley Pkwy, Ste 104 Phoenix, AZ phoenix, Arizona USA

Tramonto Dental Group Whitening services do not work! Office staff lies and is rude to customers! phoenix Arizona

Some background on my daughter.  She is an AP student, part of the National Honor Society, Color Guard Captain at her school  and is well respected even at 16 in the community and at her school.  My daughter went in for whitening today.  She saved her own money for it.  We were told that she would see a significant difference in her teeth. When we arrived at the office, we were asked to sign a billing form, and then I was asked to sign another form to which the office girl stated: "Oh, I dont need to bother printing this for you.  it just says that you will have some sensitivity." She went in for the procedure, came out 2 hours later with NO DIFFERENCE at all to her teeth.  I immediately said something to the girl working on her teeth and she told me that she just whitened the top 6 and bottom 6 front teeth!!!  We were never told that they would only do 12 teeth total.  We would NEVER have agreed to this!  They took a 16 year old girls money for  nothing.  The girl working on her teeth told her that this procedure is the same as Crest white strips.  Those cost $30..she spent $200!  We spoke to the office manager who said she would not refund her money, because the service was performed.  I said that any other service profession, the customer will be happy with or can get a refund.  She said "Well,  you signed the paper saying you knew results varied" ??????? That was the first I heard of that.  My daughter told the office manager that the girl with the blond hair said exactly those words to us.  The girl in question immediately piped up saying "I never said that, mm, mm, I never said that"  She sat there arguing with my 16 year old daughter. My daugher didn't want to argue with an adult, because she knows that she must respect those who are adults.   This was the first time that an adult has lied directly to my daughters face to save her own skin.  I am disgusted and appalled at her behavior. The office basically hides the papers from you.  They do not print them for you, but rather lie to you about what is in them.  DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!  THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tramonto-Dental-Group/phoenix-Arizona-85086/Tramonto-Dental-Group-Whitening-services-do-not-work-Office-staff-lies-and-is-rude-to-cu-1078527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tramonto Dental Group