Complaint Review: Trans Caribbean Trust

Trans Caribbean Trust
av. xpuhil 3, suite 533 s.m.27 Nationwide United States of America

Trans Caribbean Trust Tom Wriley TAKEN cancun, q.roo , Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Happy Days

I also bought some lots from Trans Caribbean Trust Co. Everything we we're told from that first showing up to now has been untrue. We have had nothing but problems with each lot and strung along with lie after lie. my wife did not trust nor want any part of this group, but I  insisted and spent our life savings on these lots. I believe we are left with nothing or very close. The rest of you can count on us if TCT does not make it right with us ( very soon ) to be a major part of what will be coming to this company and it's owner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trans-Caribbean-Trust/nationwide/Trans-Caribbean-Trust-Tom-Wriley-TAKEN-cancun-qroo-Nationwide-1028005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trans Caribbean Trust

Happy Days

AUTHOR: Happy Client - ()

I have bought in 2 separate occasions from Trans Caribbean Trust, I had no problems with the company as such. I met a sales rep in Cancun. We arranged to meet the next day and go over to see the lots. We went to Merida stayed over for the night and went to Sisal first thing the next morning.

Sales rep was great and very professional, we Signed a contract and begun construction later on that year, we now have a 3 bed 3 bath beautiful home and are living there most part of the winter months.

The other lot we have down in Majahual is an investment and we are still waiting for the market to bounce back until we try to sell it.

Happy days.