• Report: #42021

Complaint Review: Trans Continental Talent Aka TC Talent Aka TCTalent Aka Options Talent Aka EModel

• Submitted: Sat, January 18, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, July 04, 2004

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
1701 Park Center Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Trans Continental Talent aka TC Talent aka TCTalent aka Options Talent aka eModel ripoff Diversionary tactics include the Fred Vanore SCAM that target children and Canadians Orlando Florida

*UPDATE Employee: THIS WILL BE EDITED

Fred Vanore: Major SCAMster in his own right

I am an employee of TCT corporate. I have been convinced to defect in-place, as my agent handler calls it. It appears that prosecutors and law enforcement are serious about shutting us down - finally. I have been with this business and know where the skeletons are. Once someone is on the "outside" they quickly find how bitter they can become, and then become vengeful.

I know for a fact that this corporation has a plan to discredit detractors of these scams and paint us in the best light in the face of impending legal entanglements. It is not believed that this site actually extorts money. The only reason TCT posted the announcement and used words like "extortion" and "terrorism" was for the emotional impact.

TCT also wants to confuse and misdirect law enforcement. TCT figures if we get involved with as many and as many different infractions of the law, then law enforcement won't know where to concentrate their efforts.

Most recently, TCT brought on Fred Lanore to include his own scam. He created "Screen Test U.S.A." and the cover organization the "American Child Actor and Modeling Association (ACAMA)" aka SCAMA. The horrible part of this scam is that it targets children and exploits their parent's vanity about them.

Additionally, months ago there was a lawsuit brought by several franchises against the corporation for accounting irregularities. As part of the settlement, the franchises not only got $70k but also the franchise rights to districts of Canada. They split up Canada for this upcoming scam.

Yes, Canada will be the focus of their efforts because they view law enforcement there inept and more lenient. Hold on to your knickers... TCT plans on making tons more money before their party is over!

Mark
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2003 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trans-Continental-Talent-Aka-TC-Talent-Aka-TCTalent-Aka-Options-Talent-Aka-EModel/Orlando-Florida/Trans-Continental-Talent-aka-TC-Talent-aka-TCTalent-aka-Options-Talent-aka-eModel-ripoff-D-42021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trans Continental Talent Aka TC Talent Aka TCTalent Aka Options Talent Aka EModel

THIS WILL BE EDITED

AUTHOR: Jay Wallace - (U.S.A.)

Magda, you need a work visa as a Canadian citizen to work here? I'm shocked. so you're right, you 'foolishly' did no research and just drove down to san fran- which is what, about 15 hours from toronto- to start working with no legal papers.

there shouldn't be too many magdas in toronto- I'll have the royal mounties ride their big white horses by to arrest you.

haha of course the editor of this site who claims it's only a posting board will 'edit' this email as he does all others, thereby opening his dumb ass up to huge lawsuits. you can't claim you're only a posting board when you edit our replies to appear more negative, dummy.

hahahahaha

AUTHOR: magda - (Canada)

I live in Vancouver, BC and was visiting San Francisco when I was approached by a scout. I (foolishly) saw this an an opportunity to live and work in the U.S.A. and hence, became a gullible victim of TCT. They convinced me that it would be very easy to obtain a work visa in the entertainment industry.

I am aware that they have plans to open an office in Toronto, and believe me, I will be watching them. Let this be a warning to TCT that I will happily go to the local BBB as well as the media as soon as they start hitting on my fellow countrymen/women.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC