retired

• Submitted: Fri, March 11, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, March 11, 2005

• Reported By:Rochester Minnesota
Trans Continental Talent Louis Pearlman
7380 Sand Lake Road Suite 350 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Lou Pearlman's Trans Continental Talent accepted $2000 for enrollement with monthly fees of $19.95 2003-2005 for scouting agency service which disbanned in 2004 Orlando Florida

trans continental talent "scouted" me and made me an offer in early 2003. the offer was a headshot and portfollio on the web. this webpage would be accessed by the agency of my choice. as I would choose about a dozen agencies to receive my information and they would notify me if acting work or print work became available.

this service was in exhange for about $2000 up front. in addition, $19.95 would be paid monthly. this service would be provided indefinitely. it was sold as a lifetime committment which would keep me in touch with the acting and modeling "world" for life.

i visited the site almost daily - tctalent.comn - from early 2003 until early 2004. i updated my portfolio once and made an effort to contact any potential agency seeking talent. you see, i would recieve a notification on my homepage of www.tctalent.com when an agency thought they might be able to use me.

i became very busy in late 2004. i did not visit the site for several months. the $19.95 was still being deducted monthly. i visited the site in early 2005. it no longer existed. tctalent.com was no longer a website.

i checked my credit card statement for March 2005. the $19.95 was still being deducted. the description of the transaction was "wsw - fashion rock llc 866-5824201 fl." how could this deduction be lawful as the website no longer exists.

i tried a few search engines but am unable to find www.tctalent.com webpage. what happened to my information, my home page. why am i still being billed.

on march 11, 2005 i called the phone number on my March credit card statement and canceled the service.

there must be a crime here. i'm certain there are others that are being billed for tctalent.com service, even though the company seems to no longer exist.

please help.

Karia
Rochester, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2005 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trans-Continental-Talent-Louis-Pearlman/Orlando-Florida-32819/Lou-Pearlmans-Trans-Continental-Talent-accepted-2000-for-enrollement-with-monthly-fees-o-134589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trans Continental Talent Louis Pearlman