Complaint Review: Trans Continental Talent

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2003

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
Trans Continental Talent
332 Granby Street Norfolk VA Norfolk, Virginia U.S.A.

TCT Trans Continental Talent ripoff Norfolk Virginia

treating the scouts like slaves: prejudice the business that doesnt give a d**n Norfolk VA 23510 .....

I was on the computer one day when i came across TCT's web site. I thought that it sounded like a good job. I mean who wouldn't want to look for beautiful people all day! i should've known that something about this place was off when an intervie lasted from 10 in the morning to 4 pm. Well I was hired and began work the next day. So Mike Mars (Norfolk's Office Director) was going over how we got paid. When he mentioned that we would not be receiving pay for 30 days.

I know that is long right. But me still in my "I need a job mode" I figured that it couldn't be that bad. That on our 30 day mark no matter what we would get paid. On the day that marked 30 days for me. I waited around after open call until 10 pm to ask for my check only for this man to tell me I was not going to get a check. Can you imagine how pissed I was. So needless to say I no longer work there. People beware he is still out there

Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2003 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trans-Continental-Talent/Norfolk-Virginia-23510/TCT-Trans-Continental-Talent-ripoff-Norfolk-Virginia-48249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trans Continental Talent