Complaint Review: Trans Continental/Wilhelmina

• Reported By:Franklin Virginia
Trans Continental/Wilhelmina
Norfolk, Virginia U.S.A.

TransTrans Continental/Wilhelmina - TCT Modeling Ripoff Scam Norfolk Virginia

I was scouted in Cheasapeake Square Mall in Virginia, an lady in a suit approached me, asking "Do you model? If not here is my card you should come down to our open call". I was extremely excited, because I had always wanted to model but didn't think I had what it took. So I went down the to open call with my best friend of the time, they had set up an modeling workshop in one room and played success stories about the people they had worked with, took pictures of each of us, and also asked us to give them a runway walk. After that, they said they'd give an call to the models they could use.

About an week later I received a phone call from TCT and they said they had accepted me but I have to pay 900 dollars, at that time I had just recieved my trust fund so I could actually afford to pay for it, so I did. Then about every month they'd call and ask if I want to do this with my career, and charged my for 100-500 dollars extra for the cost on top of the monthly fee.

So basically I had wasted most of my trust fund on chasing a dream of modeling. I prolly used about 10,000 dollar and never recieved a job.

Kimberly
Franklin, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2004 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trans-ContinentalWilhelmina/Norfolk-Virginia/TransTrans-ContinentalWilhelmina-TCT-Modeling-Ripoff-Scam-Norfolk-Virginia-104347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trans Continental/Wilhelmina