Complaint Review: Trans Tech

• Updated: Sat, February 26, 2011

• Reported By: Gerald Hatten — Semmes Alabama USA
Trans Tech
100 Throckmorton, Suite 1800 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Trans Tech First American payment systems electronic thieves and then hide behind collection agencies Fort Worth, Texas

Here is what they did! I setup to a account with them no monthly contract fee! they charge 25.00 a month for the first three months. I complained they kept saying they would put back in my account, Never did!!!  I setup my bank account to only take their payment and nothing else. after about six months of over charges and fees out of the blue. I lock down the account to just the monthly fee to come out of this account. They just stopped taking the monthly fees then said I breeched the contract. I had done switched too another processing company and I haven't had any problems since. Now they have sent me to a collection agency who like to argue with me on the phone. And basically told me that Transtech can take any about of money they want out of this account. And I told him that is why I lock them down to one account. It will be a cold day in you know where before I give them the satifaction of winning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2011 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trans-Tech/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Trans-Tech-First-American-payment-systems-electronic-thieves-and-then-hide-behind-collecti-700241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trans Tech