Complaint Review: Trans Tech

• Reported By: Jack — Delphi Indiana
Trans Tech
300 Burnett St. Fort Worth, Texas USA

Trans Tech Salespeople are Liars Fort Worth Texas

The Trans Tech salesperson told me I would not have to pay for the Credit Card Machine.  A lease company has been charging my account every month.  I have paid in fees, charges & leases a total of 32% of the receipts I have generated from the machine in just 5 months.  Now they say to cancel I have to pay a $400 plus fee plus write a letter to them of my request.  I also have to contact the lease company about the machine myself.  I am going to file a report with the Indiana Attorney General's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trans-Tech/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Trans-Tech-Salespeople-are-Liars-Fort-Worth-Texas-1095520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trans Tech