Complaint Review: TransFirst

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Tom — Haddon Heights New Jersey U.S.A.
TransFirst
Aurora, Colorado United States of America

TransFirst Dishonest Salesperson Aurora, Colorado

I was deciding between Intuit Go Payment and TransFirst.  I made it very clear to my salesperson that I was looking at the two services and wanted to know ALL the fees involved so I could make the best decision based on the volume of transactions I was doing.  After he told me the fees, I decided to go with TransFirst.  Well, then I get the application and notice there is a $85 fee we did NOT discuss and the monthly service fee is higher.  I expressed my concerns and the monthly service fee was reduced and I was told that after I signed up, the sales person would give me a referral credit to offset the $85 application fee, which was NOT disclosed in our previous discussions.  I agreed and signed the contract.

Needless to say, after that, I never heard from the salesperson again.  I contacted him regarding the $100 credit and he never responded.  Then I get my first bill from TransFirst and was billed over $50 in fees.  Meanwhile, I only process 2 credit card transactions.

I emailed my sales rep again, and he immediately gives me the number to cancel my agreement.  I call customer service, they ask why I want to cancel and I explain what my salesperson said to me, and they just said, "ok" and processed the cancellation.  I received no credit or even an apology.

Stay away from them, other merchant services do the same thing with a lot less fees and lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TransFirst/Aurora-Colorado-80014/TransFirst-Dishonest-Salesperson-Aurora-Colorado-1013527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TransFirst