Complaint Review: TransNational Bankcard Kevin Rogers

• Submitted: Fri, October 31, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 31, 2008

• Reported By:Hanover Connecticut
TransNational Bankcard Kevin Rogers
205 N. Michigan Ave Suite 410 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

TransNational Kevin Rogers, TransNational Bankcard Kevin Rogers Mr Rogers lied & said there would be a grace period of 60 days. Chicago Illinois

Trans National representative Kevin Rogers assured me there was a 60 day grace period before I had to make a payment. One week later the deductions came from my account creating a ripple effect of bounced payments for my business. I am being hounded by debt collectors for Trans National threatening me for non payment. they were locked out of my account by the bank. I had an event to organize for my client in September and could not use my bank account or Omni machine for credit cards because the bank would have kept the money for my bounced debt to TransNational. I could not deposit money in this account because the wholesaler would have a bounced payment.

I am so stressed over this, so frustrated and very angry. TransNational stole from me and jeapordized my credit.

Hanover, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2008 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TransNational-Bankcard-Kevin-Rogers/Chicago-Illinois-60601/TransNational-Kevin-Rogers-TransNational-Bankcard-Kevin-Rogers-Mr-Rogers-lied-said-ther-386579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TransNational Bankcard Kevin Rogers